2007年7月28日土曜日

Politics and International Relations

Politics and International Relations
If you were working for the UN, which job would like to have using your English abilities? Why?

I would like to work at UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) because I am really interested in Education in the world. I know many children do not have educational opportunities in developing country so I would like to help them to study and tell them the interesting of studying. I think education is really important for them to develop their country. They can not study without our help. so Especially I'm glad to join in teacher-training programmes and teach them how to teach in that countries. the reason why I chose UNESCO is because I am also interested in the world cultural and natural heritage. In the world, there are many beautiful and wonderful World Heritage Site. they have old history and we are learning many things from them. For World Heritage Site, many people travel around world and it is one of Cross Culture Communication. WHS is really important for us to know our country and for foreigners to know other countries so I would like to secure them.
Therefore, UNESCO is a best job in UN for me.

2 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

You should try for the job! If you really have these feelings then go for it! Good comments.

RiddledSphinx さんのコメント...

Wow, you're another one who really has this planned out. I kind of feel bad now...Haha, nah, maybe not.

Is this what you actually plan to do? It sounds like it.